Front Limb Tripawd Rehab Program
The Front Limb Tripawd Rehab Program from Canine Rehab on Demand helps you keep your forelimb amputee dog fit and strong.
Get instant access now to your professionally designed rehab program for front leg amputee dogs that you can perform at home, to keep Tripawds fit and strong. Introducing Canine Rehab on Demand from Certified Canine Rehab Practitioner Dr John Waterhouse, CCRP at Veterinary Teaching Academy.
This 12-week rehab program is specifically designed for three legged dogs missing a front leg. Includes a comprehensive educational lecture covering all aspects of amputation recovery for dogs, plus a nutritional plan with recommended supplements. The rehab segment includes detailed step by step video instructions and downloadable resources. You’ll get everything you need to help recovering Tripawds regain strength, and keep all three-legged dogs healthy and strong.
Front Limb Tripawd Rehab Program Includes:
- Comprehensive Informational Videos
- Exercise Progress Charts
- 12-week At Home Rehab Exercise Program
- Nutraceutical Plan and Recommended Supplements
- Suggested Helpful Gear and Equipment
- Tripawd Rehab Treatment Modality Guide
- Instant 24/7 Lifetime Access!
Get instant access now for bonus webinar: Managing a New Tri-limb Pet Following Surgery. Learn helpful recovery and rehab treatment strategies. Includes Webinar Lecture, Time Stamped Index, Key Points Summary, and Downloadable Audio.
12-Week Front Leg Tripawd Rehab Program
STEP-BY-STEP WEEKLY EXERCISES TO DO WITH YOUR PET AT HOME
- Simple, easy-to-follow, 12-week home physical rehabilitation program for you to do with your pet to help them regain function, mobility and strength
- Comprehensive instructional and informational videos, photos, and descriptions of each exercise to follow along
- This is the exact same system taught to veterinary and canine rehabilitation experts in the Veterinary Teaching Academy to help them assist their clients and their patients to a quicker recovery
- Always check with your Veterinarian prior to starting any program
Watch our rehab program tour and video interview with Dr. John Waterhouse on Tripawd Talk Radio.
Know somebody with a front-leg Tripawd? Share this link: https://tri.pet/rehabfront