If you missed last Sunday’s episode of Tripawd Talk Radio with Bart’s mom and vet use the widget below to hear it now, or hit the iTunes button to download the podcast for listening offline. Bart is a three-year osterosarcoma survivor and three legged AKC hunting Champion!
This informative discussion has proven to be one of our most popular radio programs to date. Below are a few highlights from the show. Listen to this show on BlogTalkRadio to watch a slideshow with photos of Bart.
- Removing the scapula vs. keeping it
- Preparing the home for amputation recovery
- The importance of a healthy grain-free diet!
- Holistics as a comprehensive approach
- Why to avoid antioxidents during chemo (turns to sugar, feeding cancer)
- No raw food during chemo, due to weakened immune system
- K9 Immunity Canine Cancer Supplement
- How to get dogs eating and reduce GI distress during chemo
- Stamina and exercise for amputee dogs
- Importance of keeping Tripawds fit and trim!
Stay tuned for future programs or hear all the archives and suggest topics for future shows in the Tripawd Talk Radio discussion forum.