Improved Second Edition!
The first Tripawds canine amputation handbook has been updated to include even more helpful blog posts, discussion forum topics, videos and other resources!
Whether your dog has already lost a leg or will be having an amputation soon – due to cancer or for any another reason – Three Legs & a Spare will help you prepare for your dog’s new life on three legs.
Quickly find information about common concerns such as:
- Canine amputation surgery costs
- How to decide if amputation is right for your dog
- Preparing yourself, your dog and your home
- Pre-amputation questions to ask your vet
- Post-surgery pain management strategies
- Common amputation recovery concerns, and how to handle them
Download now for fast answers to the most common dog amputation recovery questions. This 110-page interactive PDF features direct links to the best blog posts, forum topics, and videos from more than five years of the Tripawds Blogs and discussion forums. Review complete details about Three Legs & a Spare, and download free sample pages or purchase now with our 100% satisfaction guarantee!