Since we’re talking about baking homemade dog treats…
Here’s a download we found that may come off a bit as a “get rich quick” scheme at first, but read on and you may find the special offers included with this e-book are well worth the purchase price . So let’s start with those.
The Bake A Dog A Bone e-book is a thorough guide for starting your own dog bakery business. It also comes with:
Over 150 specially designed recipes by experts in pet nutrition that will enhance the health and well-being of the animals. Sample recipes include Beefy Broth Bagels, Chicken Birthday Pupcakes, and Carob Cream Cheese Delights.
33 All-Natural Remedies For Common Pet Health Issues
This essential guide will give you several alternative treatments for many common common pet health problems.
Bake A Dog A Bone also comes with a free profit estimator calculator spreadsheet for determining profitability of your new dog bakery startup, which is what this download is really all about. But at first glance, for anyone who has ever thought about doing so, it does seem like a pretty comprehensive guide.
How to start your own dog bakery business
The materials within the Bake A Dog A Bone e-book explain exactly how to bake the treats that will make you the most money. This downloadable guide:
- Shows you not only how to bake the treats that deliver the most profits, but also shows you how to approach other pet professionals to create additional income streams.
- Provides online and offline marketing strategies that will allow you to capture significant data that will help you to dominate your marketplace.
- Gives you the big, unbiased picture about marketing and selling your treats… then gives you the tools to go do it!
- Demonstrates how to create several income streams within your bakery business by adding seasonal items, gift baskets and services to boost your sales.
I just sold over 100 four pound bags of my new peanut butter biscuits last week! This is really FUN and EASY. Dogs love them and my customers are happy. I recommend your resource guide 1000%
Your extra e-mail support was AWESOME – you guys are the best!
~ Ryan Mundy, The Barkery (Redmond, WA)
The Bake-A-Dog-A-Bone Start-Up Resource Guide provides detailed step-by-step instructions:
- To Identify A Profitable Niche Target Market With Laser-Beam Focus
- To Create A Treat Menu That Will Sell
- To Take Control Of Your Financial Life
- And Much More!
The Bake A Dog A Bone program was developed by Chris Trombley & Doug Bertram. Chris has launched hundreds of products into the pet industry while a senior manager in PETsMART’s food and treat group. He is a pet industry pro with a history of launching and managing very profitable brands. Doug Bertram is former CEO of Farnam Pet Products, where he spotted several successful niche products and grew sales and profitability to unprecedented levels.
Chris and Doug say they have, “Turned over every rock and reveal the easy-to-follow secret tactics that will guarantee you fetch your own share of the $65 Billion dollar pet industry… starting from scratch on a shoe-string budget.”
So, if you’ve ever thought about starting a dog treat business, why not give this e-book a try? It has a 100% money-back guarantee and is available for immediate download. If not, consider getting it for the free dog treat recipe book!