During our most recent Tripawd Talk Radio program we had a brief discussion with Eisen’s mom about his three-year cancer survival and the holistic treatment plan she has chosen for him under the direction of Dr. Charles Loops.
Here are just a few highlights from the show and a widget for listening to the program or downloading the podcast.
- Eisen has survived osteosarcoma for more than three years with holistic treatment alone.
- Read complete details about Eisen’s diet and holistic treatment plan in the Tripawds Nutrition blog.
- Eisen’s consulting veterinarian is Dr. Charles Loops
- He gets cell salts and liquid remedies twice daily.
- Eisen eats a high protein diet with grain free kibble supplemented with veggies and raw meat.
Listen to this 15 minute show now using the widget below, or click the iTunes button to download the podcast for listening offline.
Stay tuned for more informative episodes! Check the Tripawd Talk topic in the forums for discussion about past shows or to suggest ideas for an upcoming show. Subscribe to Tripawd talk on iTunes and visit the Tripawd Talk Radio page for all show archives and a schedule of upcoming programs.
1 thought on “Holistic Canine Cancer Care Podcast”
Hey we’re working with Dr. loops as well and Logan is celebrating 1 year post surgery and doing great. Follow up X-rays reveal no matastisis into lungs- wish I could attach a video of him running through the woods, happy as ever. He is on total home cooked diet as prescribed by Dr Kreusi who is a holistic vet in Vermont and he and Dr. Loops collaborate with Logan’s care. Dr. Loops gives us the homeopathic remedies and Dr. Kreusi the supplements. Logan is a very Hoppy Boy and you wouldn’t know he had any illness at all- as a matter of fact people often initially don’t even notice a missing leg !