Bart is a three-year osterosarcoma survivor and three legged AKC hunting Champion!
This informative discussion has proven to be one of our most popular radio programs to date. Below are a few highlights from the show. Listen to this show on iTunes, or wherever you enjoy your podcasts.
- Removing the scapula vs. keeping it
- Preparing the home for amputation recovery
- The importance of a healthy grain-free diet!
- Holistics as a comprehensive approach
- Why to avoid antioxidents during chemo (turns to sugar, feeding cancer)
- No raw food during chemo, due to weakened immune system
- K9 Immunity Canine Cancer Supplement
- How to get dogs eating and reduce GI distress during chemo
- Stamina and exercise for amputee dogs
- Importance of keeping Tripawds fit and trim!
Stay tuned for future programs or hear all the archives and suggest topics for future shows in the Tripawd Talk Radio discussion forum.