When a pawrent learns that their dog must undergo ampuation, and/or diagnosed with cancer, it’s easy to drown in the sea of information about dog cancer, treatments and therapies on the Internet.
To save time for other pawrents, Tripawd member Genie generously complied a huge list of canine cancer, amputation and dog health resources. She’s included websites that address topics like:
- the relationship between carbs and cancer
- holistic and complimentary medicine
- nutrition and diet information
- the best supplements to help your dog fight cancer
- arthritis and intervertebral disc disease
- natural approaches to coping with heartworm, fleas and other diseases
Download Genie’s free dog cancer health resources PDF here.
If you find any bad or outdated links, please contact us today.
3 thoughts on “Save Time with Genie’s Dog Cancer Health Tips List”
Thank You Genie!
This information looks great! Can’t wait to start reading it. You are right. It sure helps to have the information in one place.
Tazzie, we’re so glad you downloaded it and checked out this blog. Thank YOU!
Wow! This is amazing! Genie, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!