We hope your Tripawd will never experience a life-threatening emergency, but the fact is, 92 percent of dogs will be involved in some kind of medical trauma at least once in their lives.
This free report is written by author Rebecca Prince, and will give you a head-start on knowing what to do during an emergency.
Prince is the author of “Canine-911!“ a comprehensive guide to what to do during emergency sitations with dogs. Highly recommended by Dogster and the DailyPuppy, among others, Canine-911! teaches you skills like:
- What to do if your dog stops breathing, if your dog is choking or their heart stops
- How to deal with fractures and broken bones
- How to treat your dog for shock (the cause of most deaths following an accident; know what to do to ensure that your pet survives)
- Bleeding wounds (How to stop bleeding fast and effectively)
- The perfect body temperature, heart beat and respiration ranges for your dog and how to check them.
- The two extremes of temperature, heatstroke and hypothermia. (How you should immediately respond – and what you SHOULDN’T do).
- What to do if your dog is poisoned (What you need to do- and the WORST thing you can do).
Available for just $19.95, Canine-911! is a 124-page resource that can save your dog’s life in emergencies. It’s also a comprehensive guide to your dog’s health, happiness and vitality — without which you could unknowingly cause your beloved pet’s early death.
Download Canine-911! today and get a free copy of “Healthy Foods for Healthy Dogs,” which contains over 150 simple recipes, from meals to treats that your dog will love. This bonus material normally sells for $29.95 but is yours free when you purchase Canine-911!.
Don’t stand by while your pet needlessly suffers during an emergency. Be prepared.
Then, order Canine-911! today
More Recommended Downloads: