Want to learn more about osteosarcoma? Scroll down for an informative webinar from the Ontario Veterinary College at the University of Guelph in Canada.
You’ll need some time to watch this — it’s almost two hours long. But you’ll learn direct from university vet clinicians covering topics like:
- Reviewing new chemotherapy options that offer “clinical benefits” (defined as stabilizing the disease) for patients
- Chemotherapy as treatment- what we can do to improve the overall outcomes for osteosarcoma?
- Use of Bisphosphonates as pain relief treatment
- Radiation Treatment for #petcancer
- Risks & Complications with Limb Spare surgery: infections; implant failure; local recurrence.
- and more!