Welcome to Tripawd Talk Radio! In this informative episode, we learn the facts about cannabis for pets. With two amazing experts, we discuss how CBD can help our pets with chronic pain, anxiety, and training challenges.
Episode #101: Get the Facts about Cannabis for Pets with Veterinary Cannabis Education & Consulting.
Learn the truth and the facts about cannabis for pets, and what it can do — and can’t do — to help with certain conditions. Discover what Veterinary Cannabis Education and Consulting does for pet parents, veterinarians, and the entire pet community, and so much more!
In this Tripawd Talk Radio Episode #101, our veterinary cannabis experts discuss how effective cannabis is for pain management and for treating other conditions, such as navigating new situations/environments.
Get answers to your questions about veterinary cannabis pet therapy:
- Can cannabis for pets extinguish aversive memories created prior to amputation?
- How can it control pain/inflammation from injury/surgery/muscular compensation?
- What about controlling phantom pain? Or hyperalgesia?
- Does cannabis help a dog or cat adjust mentally and emotionally to limb loss? Or accepting a prosthetic?
- What is the difference between CBD, THC, and other components of the cannabis plant?
- And more!
Our Special Guests:
Dr. Casara Andre, DVM, cVMA
Veterinary Cannabis Education and Consulting
CCPDT-KA, KPA-CTP, BA (Applied Behavior Analysis)
Elevation Behavior Dog Training & Consulting